Tom Snow Customer Contact, ECCCSAs, CCMA...
We will once again be supporting the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards for 2018.
As proud supporters of the largest and longest running awards in the Customer Contact industry awards, we encourage releveant organisations, teams and indivials enter them. Being an ECCCSAs finalist, or indeed winning, gives a tremendous boost to your people and your business. It is a unique opportunity for you to get recognised for being amongst the best in Europe.
It’s easy to enter and you can take advantage of an Early Bird Offer on now for single and multiple entries.
Here’s some headlines from the #ecccsa18 awards:
- 7 new categories reflecting the growth of AI, an increasing focus on employee engagement and as the only European-wide awards programme in the sector, an opportunity to acknowledge organisations that were effectively managing operations across Europe - a category that is unique to them and these awards.
- Early Bird Offer is available until 15 June giving you an opportunity to enter one initiative into three categories to recognise different aspects of the project.
- Register and keeping editing your entries so that you can build up the best story for your team or project. The judges suggest that you work as a team to make sure you bring every nugget to the table.
- Loads of help and advice available through the ECCCSA website, including tips, interviews with the judges, winners’ stories and a webinar recording.
- Nomination window closes on 13 July this year – two weeks earlier than usual – so time is running out to get those entries written.
- Lavish Awards Evening hosted by Fiona Bruce and with outstanding entertainment will be on Tuesday 27 November – we would welcome the opportunity to celebrate with you