To apply for the role of Consultant at MERJE or for an information conversation about the role, please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Consultant Manchester’ or call 0161 883 2742.
MERJE is one of the fastest growing independent recruitment specialists in the UK. Established in 2011 and covering the areas of Finance & Audit, Customer Contact, Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime, we have experienced year-on-year growth with a turnover in excess of £7m (up from £5.1m in 2016) and GP of £3m and we employ approximately 30 people across our Manchester and London offices. The Manchester office is soon to move into a purpose-built new office development in North Manchester where we aim to create a fantastic working environment for our staff and we and are actively seeking like-minded individuals to join our business and develop their career.
We deliver recruitment solutions on behalf of a wide range of clients ranging from FTSE100 and FTSE250 through to SME Businesses operating across sectors including Financial Services, Property, Retail and Leisure, Manufacturing and Professional Practice. We have an outstanding reputation for our service delivery, inclusion on hundreds of PSL’s and we offer our staff a relaxed, non-corporate or KPI-driven environment where individuals are afforded the flexibility to simply get on with their job and earn the fantastic rewards that are on offer.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Finance and Audit team based in our Manchester office. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with highly motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking to progress in a dynamic, commercial and mature working environment. Joining a well-established and talented team, you will have all the tools, freedom and support for developing new and existing client relationships, identifying their needs, creating innovative and bespoke recruitment solutions and then personally driving and delivering a high quality recruitment process. We are also able to offer more flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
- Any level of Recruitment experience gained within a reputable environment
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Dedicated, hardworking and self-motivated with a passion to perform and deliver high-calibre customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident in talking to all levels of Candidates
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to pick up the technicality of roles quickly and to convey that knowledge to Candidates
- Self-sufficient/able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Flexible approach to responsibilities
- The ability to learn and adapt to different environments quickly and efficiently
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Market leading commission structure
- A clear career path with the opportunity to build and manage your own team
- Health insurance
- 26 days holiday + birthday off
- 150% club – exceptional end of year gift
- Monthly incentives
- Interest-free season-ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Regular MERJE social events including meals and evenings out across both offices